Search the catalogue for collection items held by the National Library of Australia. Schmid, Alex Peter.
The Routledge handbook of terrorism research - Semantic Scholar
The Routledge handbook of terrorism research. Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card.
To learn more about how to request items watch this short online video. You can view this on the NLA website. Login Register.
Recommend to a friend
Advanced search Search history. Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional. See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:.
- Dose Finding by the Continual Reassessment Method (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series).
- Ravenswynd Visions (Ravenswynd Series) Book 3!
- Sea Fishing from the Shore - Pocket Guide for the Beginner!
Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page. You must be logged in to Tag Records. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read.
ROUTLEDGE HANDBOOK OF TERRORISM RESEARCH,THE
The Routledge Handbook Other editions. Error rating book. Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Return to Book Page. Schmid Editor.
- The Routledge handbook of terrorism research in SearchWorks catalog.
- The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research on Apple Books.
- stranger and stranger.
- The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research;
This major new Handbook synthesises more than two decades of scholarly research, and provides a comprehensive overview of the field of terrorism studies. The content of the Handbook is based on the responses to a questionnaire by nearly experts from more than 20 countries as well as the specific expertise and experience of the volume editor and the various contributors.
Together, they guide the reader through the voluminous literature on terrorism, and propose a new consensus definition of terrorism, based on an extensive review of existing conceptualisations. The work also features a large collection of typologies and surveys a wide range of theories of terrorism. Additional chapters survey terrorist databases and provide a guide to available resources on terrorism in libraries and on the Internet.
The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research will be an essential work of reference for students and researchers of terrorism and political violence, security studies, criminology, political science and international relations, and of great interest to policymakers and professionals in the field of counter-terrorism.
Get A Copy.
- ROUTLEDGE HANDBOOK OF TERRORISM RESEARCH,THE – Prestige Bookshop?
- The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research by Alex P. Schmid.
- The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research.
- The annals of Manchester: a chronological record from the earliest times to the end of 1885 (Annotated);
- Wild Horses.
Published February 1st by Routledge first published January 1st More Details
Related The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved